We are so excited that you are considering being a part of the Salisbury Children’s Choir. Please see information below concerning tuition for the 2023-24 season, what is included and any additional expenses you can expect.
TUITION RATES FOR THE 2023-24 SEASON
- $450.00 for the season (Approximately $13/week or less with discounts and scholarships)
- No registration fees
INCLUDED IN TUITION
- Music and singer’s binder
- SCC embroidered polo
- Small group vocal coaching
- Weekly rehearsals with Executive Director and accompanist
CONVENIENT PAYMENT PLANS
- Plan A: Pay semester in full by September 1, 2023
- Plan B: One third down due September 1, 2023 ($150.00 plus $5 processing fee if using credit card or Pay Pal).
- $150 down includes your first month’s tuition
- $42.85 per month for 7 months ($45.00 plus 2.15 processing if using credit card or Pay Pal to cover processing fee)
- If you have more than one student in the choir and will find it difficult to pay one third down, please speak to Alice Wigfield, Melinda Glover or Nicole Mason for other options
- Pay by cash, check, credit card (plus processing fee), Pay Pal (coming soon) due the first of each month or first rehearsal of each month
- A $2.15 processing fee will be charged if using a credit card or Pay Pal for monthly tuition payment
- Late payment: a late payment fee will be charged if tuition is not paid by the second rehearsal of the month
- Early Bird Discount: $35 off first month’s tuition discount if registered by August 14th
- Sibling Discount: $50 off each subsequent sibling after the first is enrolled.
- Enroll a Friend: For every friend you refer who registers and pays for the Fall 2023 semester, you will receive a one-time $10 discount on your tuition.
- Full tuition will be refunded if withdrawn before the second rehearsal of the season.
- A 50%/student refund if withdrawn before the October 2nd rehearsal.
- Immediate refunds are granted for medical withdrawal or death in immediate family. All other refunds are pending the approval of the organization, not including the $25 cost of choir polo
- No refund after the October 2nd rehearsal
- SCC T-shirt (we expect $10-$15)
- Formal Concert Apparel: See Performance Apparel drop-down
- Concert tickets: approximately $15/person/concert, or $35/family
- Replacement Music if lost: $25 for each missing binder
- Late Payment Fee: $15 if payment 10 days past due date
- Out of town performances: travel, gas, hotel expenses
As a non-profit, Salisbury Children’s Choir endeavors to make being a part of the choir possible for all. We are continually seeking grants to help defray costs for students. As such, for the 2023-24 season we are offering partial scholarships for those who apply (see drop-down on home page).
PARENT VOLUNTEERS The Salisbury Children’s Choir depends upon the many wonderful parents who willingly donate their time and energy to support the choir. Some of those opportunities include: chaperoning performances, providing team building activities, fund raising, performance and rehearsal support.